Overview: A short 20-min drive away from the Phnom Penh International Airport, Himawari Hotel Apartments located along Sisowath Quay combines scenic beauty with easy access to the City Centre and nearby attractions.
Phnom Penh is situated where the Tonle Sap, Bassac and Mekong Rivers join. The confluence of these rivers results in a very active riverfront where locals and tourists relax, chat, eat, and pray. The riverfront road, Sisowath Quay, is lined with dozens of restaurants and bars offering curbside and air-con seating to relax and have a great meal along the river.
The 115 spacious suites are aglow with the warmth of soft timbers burnished by the sheen of fine fabrics. Panoramic views of the Tonle Sap or Mekong River are a delightful feature of most of the suites, whilst the remainder provides sweeping views of the Royal Palace or the city skyline.
- Air-conditioning / Cable television
- Telephone and Dial-up Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access / Private refrigerator
- Fully-equipped kitchen sparkling with cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Specially designed Himawari Hotel Apartments Kimono bathrobe
- Complimentary Himawari Hotel Apartments toiletries
- Daily Himawari Hotel Apartments housekeeping service
Restaurant & Bar:
The Oyster Restaurant & Bar: offers a modern dining experience with contemporary cuisine amidst the choice of cozy, casual setting or a breezy outdoor setting embellish with the scenic view of the Tonle Sap.
- Meeting room & Banquet
- Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Take a relaxing dip in our International Pool or rejuvenate in the outdoor Jacuzzi – the perfect way to keep fit and stay cool while basking in the warmth of Cambodia's tropical sun and enjoying some light snacks.