Overview: Excellently located in the heart of Siem Reap, Cambodia, within easy walking distance of the nightlife and colorful markets, and a few kilometres from the famous temple complexes of Angkor Wat, "delaPaix" is a favourite choice of accommodation when travelling to Siem Reap.
Facilites & Amenities:
All our rooms have the following amenities and guest services.
Deluxe Suite room
Courtyard Garden Suite
Duplex Spa Suite
- LCD TVs with satellite channels
- Wireless internet access
- Pre-loaded iPod / IDD telephone
- Terrazzo soaking tub & separate rain shower
- Mini bar / Air conditioning
- Hairdryer / Bathrobe & slippers
- Tea / coffee facilities
- Daily turn-down treat
Restaurant & Bar:
- Meric restaurant: Enjoy a leisurely lunch or a degustation dinner at our world class restaurant Meric. We offer a choice of menus, an authentic Khmer tasting menu and a menu of gourmet International dishes.
- Arts Lounge: Open to hotel guests and popular with local residents, the air conditioned Arts Lounge is the perfect place to recline and dine, any time of day, on the sumptuous day beds and couches. Order a coffee or glass of wine and a bite to eat, slip off your shoes and relax with friends.
- Café de la Paix: everything on the menu is home-made on the premises. There is an extensive range of salads and sandwiches made with a choice of freshly baked breads and gourmet ingredients and a popular option to 'create your own'.
- AHA Restaurant: modern eclectic restaurant is tucked away in Siem Reap's old market area and is popular for its tapas style starters and comprehensive international wine list.
- Fountain Garden: Treat your loved one to a romantic dinner for two in our secluded Fountain Garden on a swinging day bed. Enjoy the privacy of having the garden to yourselves as you are waited on hand and foot, and enjoy Meric dining al fresco.
- Country Farm Dining: Our tuk tuk will transfer you the short distance to the romantic, torch-lit gazebo, where Champagne is served on arrival against a backdrop of picturesque paddy fields, the scent of lemongrass and the setting sun.
Facilities & Services:
- Meeting room
- Spa Indochine: Overlooking the Khmer-inspired swimming pool and water garden, Spa Indochine is a peaceful haven of tranquility.
- Swimming Pool: Khmer-inspired swimming pool is thoughtfully laid out, with ample space for shade and sun.
- Fitness Centre: Situated within Spa Indochine, our modern air-conditioned gym has computer controlled cardio-vascular equipment including treadmills, an elliptical trainer and upright bicycle.
- 24hr in room dining
- Same day laundry & valet
- Private vehicle transfer
- Sightseeing tours
- Exclusive community-based excursions
- Foreign currency exchange
- 24 hour medical professional on call
- Interconnecting Deluxe Guestrooms
- Business Centre services